|Trim||Veyron Super Sport|
|Engine||8.0L W16 Gas|
|Transmission||7-Speed Direct Shift automatic|
“La Voiture Noire” is valued at a staggering $18 million USD, claiming the title for the most expensive new car ever made. The owner of the one-off hypercar has yet to be officially revealed but there has been speculation that it was bought by former VW Group chairman Ferdinand Piech.
In the 2019 fiscal year, the Volkswagen Group delivered 77 Bugatti vehicles. This was a drop of five vehicles year-on-year.
Bugatti lost a heap of money making the Veyron, reportedly about $6 million per unit. The total cost to produce the Veyron’s 450 examples amounted to about $1.62 billion, the bulk of which was research and development.
Bugatti La Voiture Noire | Price: $12,500,000 (est)
For the ultimate in exclusivity, there is the singular Bugatti La Voiture Noire, which was unveiled in 2019.
|Engine||6.3L V12 Hybrid|
Tesla claims it will offer the base Roadster for $200,000 and a limited-edition Founders Series for $50,000 more.
2022 Bugatti Chiron Super Sport unveiled with 440km/h top speed and $5.5 million price tag.
On July 5 his Rimac Automobili—the tech and supercar company he founded in his garage—announced a joint venture with Porsche AG to take control of Bugatti. … According to the terms of the deal, Rimac holds a 55% stake in Bugatti-Rimac while Porsche owns the remaining 45%.
Equipped with an 8.0-litre 16-cylinder engine rated at 1,577 horsepower, it can reach a top speed of 489 km/h. In fact, Bugatti set a record by becoming the first automaker to top 300 miles per hour.
Floyd Mayweather owns a whopping 100 cars of various builds. Mayweather has multiple models of the SAME car for different houses of his. He reportedly has an all black fleet of cars in LA and an all white fleet in Miami.
Ronaldo has more than 19 exotic luxury cars in his collection. The cheapest among these is a Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI, while the most expensive one is a Bugatti Veyron worth $1.7 million.
With the help of California tuning company West Coast Customs, Bieber turned a Rolls-Royce Wraith Coupe into his own version of the brand’s “Vision Next 100” concept car.
Left-Hand Drive Supercars in Australia
Bugattis only come from France. … So, for these supercars to be street-legal in Australia, not only would you need to have special permission to import those cars, but you’d also need permission to drive LHD cars on Aussie streets.
2005 Maybach Exelero
The Exelero costs a whopping $8 million and there is only one in the world today. This extraordinarily rare, expensive car was originally a one-of-a-kind supercar for Fulda, a German tire company. In 2005, it became available for public purchase.
The new Bugatti-Rimac will be 55 percent owned by the Rimac Group and 45 percent by Porsche, on behalf of Volkswagen. For now, the two brands will continue to be designed and built separately: Bugattis in Molsheim, France, and Rimacs from 2023 at its new campus headquarters near Zagreb.
|Maximum Torque||530 lbs/ft at 7000 rpm|
|Maximum Speed||211 mph (340 Km/h)|
bugatti veyron super sport price 2021
how much is a bugatti veyron
bugatti veyron super sport price 2020
bugatti chiron super sport price
bugatti veyron super sport price uk
bugatti veyron super sport top speed
bugatti veyron super sport for sale
how much does a bugatti cost